Thursday, December 31, 2009

New Years Eve

Tonight we headed to Mom's house to celebrate New Years Eve. We had a nice dinner with Paws and Mary, Mike and Dee, Mom and our family. By about 9 o'clock Mick was exhausted and we headed for home. Mallory got to stay the night with Grandma since she sees midnight every night! I am sure Mallory is having great fun tonight as we are all in bed already. I will say that 2009 was another great year for our family. Each and every day I realize how lucky we are, we have such a wonderful family, such fun and caring friends. I can't wait to see what 2010 brings to the Madsen household, if you choose please follow us at "The Lives of Mallory & Mick." Happy New Year to each and every one of you!
Mallory ready to party the night away!
Mick isn't quite sure what New Years is all about yet.
Mom had a fun cardboard house for Mick to play in!
Me and Mallory.
This little guy was so tired and ready to go home and go to bed.

Happy New Year!!

1 comment:

Janette said...

Looks like you had fun! Happy New Year to each of you -- we are blessed to have you as such great friends!!