Friday, December 4, 2009

Mick getting into his crib.

Well, after a long search Mommy and Daddy have finally won the crib battle!! Woo Hoo!! We have been searching for the last week for a crib tent, every store in Wichita was out, online they were all on backorder, very frustrating as we were getting up at ungodly hours of the night to put him back to bed. We decided that he/we were not ready for the big boy bed battle yet. Tonight as we were driving to Babies-R-Us to look for a different type of bed I remembered we had a discount baby store on our side of town and I wanted to go see if they had the tent. I went in and the clerk told me they didn't have any but I could tell she didn't really know what she was talking about so I began to search, on the bottom shelf in a corner was one Cozy Crib Tent, I was so excited I was about to jump up and down, Chris was in the car with the kids so I didn't have anyone to share my excitement with. I walked to the front with the biggest smile on my face, so proud of my purchase. We got home and Chris installed the tent first thing and we let Mick play and get used to it. At bed time I had the camera all ready to get video his protest of his now lost freedom...he didn't even make a peep! We couldn't believe how easy it was. Since there wasn't a protest video here is video of Mick climbing in his crib. I love this little guy to death but life will now be so much better thanks to Baby Depot and the maker of the Cozy Crib Tent!!


No comments: