Friday, December 18, 2009

Decorating our tree

Last weekend we finally got our tree decorated, not sure where all of our time is going, but it's going fast!! We managed to decorate the tree without a single broken ornament. I so love having the smell of a real tree in the house. But I will admit I will be ready for it to come down as soon as Christmas is over!!
Our finished tree, minus all the presents!
Mallory helping me out with the lights.
Mallory giving Mick an ornament to hang on the tree.
It was so fun to watch Mick inspect all of the pretty ornaments.
Even the cat helped out!
So much fun!
My Mom got the kids these great musical tree's and Mick loves listening to the music.
Such a happy boy!

1 comment:

Kim said...

The tree looks great! As much as I love fresh trees, there are two things that I don't miss...putting the lights on, and cleaning up the mess. We saw those musical trees while we were shopping today. They looked like lots of fun!