Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas Day

Every year we always spend the night at my Mom's house so we can all wake up together on Christmas morning! This year Chris and I were up around 8 and both kids slept until almost 9. I couldn't believe that Mallory wasn't up earlier! We had a great morning full of opening gift and a yummy homemade breakfast made up of egg casserole, and homemade cinnamon rolls. We all got such wonderful gifts this year, it was so fun watching Mick understand the concept of what happens when you unwrap a present. Mallory had great fun unwrapping all her gifts, this year was a Juicy Couture and Pottery Barn Teen year for her, such fun!! I hope everyone had a fun and Merry Christmas. Hard to believe it is over. We have at least one more Christmas to celebrate when we head to Kansas City on Monday. I counted up and Mallory will of had 7 Christmas celebrations this year, she will be worn out by the time break is over.
It's hard to tell but Santa made a visit. Mick got a Geo Trax train and Radiator Springs. Mallory got a Blu Ray DVD player, Karaoke machine, and an awesome jewelry box.
Mick checking out Lightening McQueen and his new car set.
Mick and Daddy playing with his new train.
Mallory got a pair of Juicy Couture tennis shoes!
Mick saw this present and wanted to open it even though it wasn't his! He carried this all the way to Chris, such a strong little guy.
Mallory got a book all about the body, after all the Juicy jewelry this just didn't rank up there as high on the list, but it is a very cool book, we had fun looking through it.
Mick got a Cars backpack on wheels. Walter has a Thomas the train one and Mick loved pulling it around.
Mallory got a Juicy travel themed bracelet.
Laura found this wonderful artist who painted this picture of Howie for Mom. It turned out really cute.
Mick opening another present, he loved ripping the paper off the packages!

1 comment:

Kim said...

What awesome gifts! Looks like the kids had a blast opening presents. I'm sure that your mom loves having you at her house for Christmas.

I've been looking at PB teen to find Alex some new bedding. We want to move him into his own room, but we can't find anything we like. I have always bought their bedding through PB in the past. They have TONS of cute girls stuff, but nothing for boys right now.