Monday, December 7, 2009

Oh Christmas Tree

On Saturday we headed to Prairie Pines to cut down our own Christmas tree. I have never in my entire life had a fake Christmas tree so this is a tradition of ours. It was cold and windy but everyone had a great time. We need to finish decorating the tree and then I will post pictures.
I love this old barn.
On our way to get our Christmas tree!
Who is that guy (Santa)??? Don't think I want to see him.
He is offering me candy maybe I should check him out!
I am too big to sit on Santa's lap, but not too big to ask for presents! No pictures of either child with Santa this year!
Mick loved the train on the mantle, the place was decorated so pretty.
Hayrack ride to the fields to cut down a tree. I couldn't get Mick to look because he was obsessed with the tractor.
Burrrrrr it's cold outside!
Cookies and hot cider after finding our tree.
We thought this ornament was pretty cute!!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Looks like you had a great, and very cold time! I love fresh trees and miss them greatly. Can't wait to see your tree all decorated.

Janette said...

I love the ornament too -- did you buy it? lol! Of course, we all know Mallory would never mean it though! :) Can't wait to see your tree!

So -- I'm curious -- does Mallory "still believe"?? She says she's too big to sit on his lap, which I can see, but just wondered if she still believed? If this isn't an ok place to discuss, feel free to email me! :)