As you will be able to see from all of these pictures everyone had a wonderful 4th annual trip to my Dad and Chris' house in Pittsburgh. This is a weekend that we all look forward to and some how we always manage to have wonderful weather and a ton of fun!! Thanks so much Dad and Chris!
2 comments:
What a wonderful trip! It's so nice that you've made it an annual event. I'm sure you were very glad to see your dad. Looks like he was in good spirits under the circumstances. Gotta say...I loved all the pictures until I got to those Jayhawk shirts! Haha!
I'm so far behind on blog reading! Love all these pictures and so glad you got to spend time with your dad as well as your sister! I'm sure you're getting super excited for your sister's baby to be born too -- can't wait to see pics and hear the name! :)
Post a Comment