Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Awards Assembly/Spring Fling/Micks Spring Party

May 25th was the day before school and it was crazy busy, both kids had events for parents attend that day! Here are a few pictures from Chris and I running around to catch both kiddos in action!
Mallory and her good friend Olivia at the awards ceremony.
Mallory receiving her awards from Mr. Dome.
Checking them all out.
She got three awards, one for a GPA above 3.4 and then two from state testing last year for receiving exemplary in Math and Reading.
After the breakfast we went back to the class and played a few games while we heated the 400 some hot dogs in the classroom, another event rained out!
Heads up seven up!! I used to love that game in elementary school!
The first rotation of Spring Fling, they had eight different rotations with a ton of fun games! I only saw this one as I was assigned lunch set up.
She got the bag of clothes on, now run Mal!!
Eating lunch in Mr. Christians classroom, they were doing the cha cha slide and having a great time!
After serving lunch to all 5th graders at Mal's school I headed over to Mick's where they also had to have their party indoors due to rain.
Playing in the kitchen center.
Playing in the water and bubbles.
CHEESE!!!
Ready to play at the corn station.
Lots of fun in the corn.

Coloring a pretty picture as we waited to get into the tent to read.

What a fun but exhausting day!!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Tell Mallory congrats on all her awards! I'm sure you're a super proud mom.

I loved heads up 7-up when I was a kid too! Ahhh...the simple things in life!

Mick looks like he had a blast at spring fling. It's too bad they had to move every thing inside. They usually have some messy activities.