With my crazy busy schedule with Mallory thins spring Mick and Chris took off for the weekend and headed to Iowa to help with planting season. I was a little nervous since I Mick had never been away from home without me but I must say his Daddy did amazing. I think they both had a wonderful time together and are already planning a trip back without the girls for harvest!
When Mick woke up he was ready to go! A big tractor was the first thing he grabbed!

All ready to go with Daddy, Mommy was pretty sad:(

He actually slept in the car which never happens!

First tractor ride.

At Daddy's favorite doughnut store picking out breakfast.

Shopping for toys!

Mick, Wyatt, and Maddison.


Tractor ride with Grandma.

2 comments:
I know this trip was hard for you -- but so glad they got the chance to go and that Chris was willing to take off with him! Some dads wouldn't w/o help from the mom being along! :)
Love all the other updates too -- was fun to see Mallory's room and Mick's new playroom the other day! Poor Mick though -- he needs some toys. He must be super bored during the days with nothing to do - HA!!! :)
I have many fond memories of riding tractor, combines, wheat trucks, and 4-wheelers at my grandma's farm. My kids haven't had the same opportunity to experience farm life, and they probably never will. Mick will always remember this special trip with his dad. I'm so glad that they had the opportunity to go together. If he liked tractor riding, then he'll LOVE the combine! I used to ride with my grandpa for hours.
Post a Comment