Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Track and Field Day/Spring Party

This year track and field day and the spring party were both held on the same day. Due to rain the kids track and field day was held inside and parents were not allowed to attend so I don't have any pictures of Mallory. After track and field day we had a pizza and snow cone party for the kids and then they got to watch a movie and finish the day with our spring party.
Since it rained in the morning I had Mallory help the kids finish their Duck tape flower pens.

Ready to go to track and field day!
I did art with our class once a month and I decided I would have them help me make decorations for our party. Janette was a huge help in getting all the kids handprints!!
Melanie made diplomas for each student.
The cake table.



Gift bags for each student filled with a memory book, water bottle, and DVD of the baby photo and graduation picture slide show.

Mallory's poster!


Excited for the party to start!
Mallory receiving her diploma.
The whole class!
Getting some yummy cake and punch!
Mrs. Tice, Mallory, and Mrs. Morrow.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Isn't it funny how field day always gets rained out, or it rains the day before so that everything is super muddy?! Ha!

You did a lot of work getting the graduation party setup for the kids. Every thing turmed out super cute. No surprise! I'm sure they loved it!