On the last day of school Mallory had an event titled "Amazing Race." Chris was kind enough to stay home with Mick so I could enjoy this last day of elementary school with Mal. The class was divided into four groups and had clues to solve that took them to places all around the building and at each station there was a task they had to complete. I worked the math station and I must say it was pretty difficult. The kids all had a wonderful time. Then we went to lunch with some of Mal's friends and their Mom's. The day was finished with the fire department coming to spray all the kids down, such fun!! Off to Middle School we go!!!!
2 comments:
Love all the new posts!! You have been really busy updating!!
Like I said to Janette, if the kids weren't tired by the end of the day, they weren't trying hard enough! What an awesome end to elementary school. Can't believe they start middle school in less than two months!!
BTW-I made a solar cooker when I was that age. We cooked hotdogs though.
Post a Comment