My cousin Matt and his daughter Isabella just spent a week here in Wichita with our family. I must admit I don't have a ton of pictures because while the Grandma's and Granddaughters were off having fun I was busy with Mick!! Bella we had a wonderful time with you here, can't wait to see you again real soon!
I love this picture of Mick and Mallory!

Mallory, Isabella, and Mick in Mom's courtyard.

Mallory and Mick swimming at the Wichita Country Club.

Bella and Mallory.

Mallory and Mick.

All the kids wanted to ride with Mom!

Isabella and Mallory celebrating Bella's birthday!

Paws, Mary, and Isabella.

Mickers!

Aunt Dee and Isabella.

Blowing out her candles.

Since Mick had just celebrated his birthday he is very into blowing out candles and Bella was kid enough to re-light them and let Mick blow them out.

Bella, Mick, Dee, Mallory and Mike.
3 comments:
How close are Bella and Mallory in age? It looks like they had a great time hanging out together!
Looks like you had another fun time with family! Where do Bella and her family live?
Isabella turns 9 in July and they live in New York!!!
Post a Comment