Tuesday, June 29, 2010

New Camera

Well, I finally decided to get a new camera. I am still not sure I am going to like carrying a larger camera around but so far I love the quality of the pictures and the ability to snap several pictures a second instead of waiting for the camera to re-set. I am sure I will always carry the old stand bye in the purse cause I hate to miss a photo opp. Here are a few of my first pictures, I have a lot of learning to do!!



Mallory had her friend Madi over to swim today so I had two beautiful girls to take pictures of!!





3 comments:

Kim said...

What kind did you end up getting? Let me know what you think after you've had it for a while. I'd really like to get a new one soon.

Janette said...

The pics look great. I, too, don't like to carry my bigger camera around...but the pictures are soooo much better so I do!! Enjoy your new camera!!

Loving all the new posts too...you're REALLY making me look bad now hahaha!!! I have a goal to get things caught up after baseball and swim lessons end. I truly won't have any more excuses! :)

Amy said...

I ended up getting a Cannon Rebel, need to spend some more time learning all of the settings, so many on such a little camera!