Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Memorial Day Weekend

This year we had a pretty uneventful Memorial Day Weekend, which I must say was nice. We did a ton of swimming, cooking out and enjoying time with friends and family. We also tried something we normally don't do, fishing! We all had a good time, Mick fell in the pond, I chased him all over and we only caught two little fish but had a great time trying!

Mallory getting ready to fish.
Chris trying to teach Mick how to fish.
It was hot and Mick finally got tired of running around!
Mallory fishing in our backyard.
This is the best picture from the whole weekend, Mallory had a large fish that broke her line so she was determined to catch something. We were ready to go inside and she had a fish that kept taking her worm so I let her keep trying to catch it, this is what she ended up catching, pretty funny huh? You might have to enlarge the picture just to see the little guy! I see many more fishing expeditions in the future!

2 comments:

Kim said...

We will have to get together and go fishing. Our kids are "hooked"!!

Janette said...

LOL -- that is a pretty funny picture -- such a tiny fish :)!! My boys L-O-V-E to fish...and thankfully the neighbor takes them quite a bit because neither Chris nor I will touch the fish once they catch them LOL!