Monday, June 28, 2010

Summer Time Stomach Flu:-(

Last Friday morning Mick woke up with a fever and didn't look like he felt well. Mallory had tennis so I loaded him up to go take her, as soon as we pulled back in the neighborhood he started throwing up! I hate throw up but why does it seem worse in the car, I guess I feel like I live in my car and don't want it to stink! He only threw up on Friday but then ran a temp of 103.5 until Saturday night. Those of you that know my Mickers well will appreciate these pictures.
Mick was so sick he would just pass out about anywhere!

Poor baby!!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Wow! He really was sick! It's not everyday that Mick crashes where he falls. Poor guy!

I HATE puke in the car. It's a confined space. The carpet is hard to clean. AND they always manage to hit every nook and cranny so that it's even harder to get every single spot cleaned up.

Janette said...

Ohhh man -- throwing up in the car is the worst...and you had a carseat to clean on top of the car!! Uggh!!

Poor Mick! The only good thing about those pictures is -- he's asleep, which meant you could have a little break!!