Friday, May 14, 2010

Track and Field Day

Today was Mallory's Track and Field day. Chris was kind enough to watch Mick for me while I went up to school and watched Mallory. It was a little chilly but I had a wonderful time. Always love any chance I get to have some conversation time with the other Mom's in our class!!
Ready to go have fun!!
Sprint races.
Obstacle course.
Obstacle course.
The boys!
The Girls!
Mrs. Peters' Fourth Grade class.
Sydney, Mallory, and Olivia.
Mallory's turn at the softball throw.
Basketball toss.
Mick is ready to be a big kid!
Olivia giving Mallory a piggy back ride.
Speed cup stacking.
Football throw.
Long jump.
All done!
More girls!

All of the girls again!

2 comments:

Janette said...

It was a fun day - and I agree with you, the chatting with friends, makes the day complete! Thanks for ALL you do for the students & class -- as well as you're a great friend!! :)

Kim said...

I have to agree too...the best part it hanging out with all the moms! It was great to see you today. The kids had a wonderful time at the party.