Thursday, May 20, 2010

Reader's Theater

On Wednesday afternoon all of the parents in Mallory's class were invited to come watch the children perform two plays. Mallory was in the first one which was Louis Pasteur: A Scientist Serving Humanity. Mallory played the part of Mrs. Meister, she as well as all of the other kids in the class did a great job. I had such a fun day spending the majority of it with Mallory!
Mallory in her costume waiting for the play to begin.
Mrs. Meister and her son (Alex) visiting Louis Pasteur (Grant).
Mrs. Meister and her son.
Mallory and part of the cast at the end of the play when Mrs. Peters introduced all of them.
Mallory and Mrs. Peters!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Mallory did a great job playing "the mother". I have a feeling that she'll do a great job in real life too when she's older. :)

Janette said...

I loved the plays as well -- they all did a super great job!!