Saturday, May 1, 2010

Sink or Swim

Well lately we have had things a little rough with both of the kids, some days I feel like I can barely keep my head above water. I will admit most of our stress is coming from Mick, Mallory just throws in a little excitement here and there. During the month of April Mick was on antibiotic every single day, Mallory's Step-Aunt died from breast cancer at the age of 40. Mick had a total of 13 speech sessions, 4 Dr. appointments, 1 Dentist appointment, 2 days of testing a Maize schools. Mallory had Science State testing, Dentist appointment, haircuts, mile run at school that ended up in a stress fracture in her right foot. Ok, so you can see we had a lot going on. Mallory will be fine just needs to give her foot time to rest. Mick is going to have to have surgery to help get him to feeling better. We go in for a CT scan this week to see what all exactly they will be doing on surgery day. Those that know me well know I don't handle all of this stress very well. Trying to get caught up on here as soon as I can. I will try and keep everyone up to date on Mick and his upcoming surgery and all of the other crazy events that are going to happen in the last three weeks of school. My sweet Mallory is almost a 5th grader, boy that is hard to say, you think they will let me hold her back a year?

1 comment:

Kim said...

The one thing that I've learned this past year is that God will never give you more than you can handle. While it doesn't seem like it, you will make it through. We're praying for all of you. Let us know if we can help with anything.