Monday, May 17, 2010

4th Grade Spring Party

This year we had Track and Filed day in the morning and then the Spring Party immediately following at 11. Once again I had a wonderful group of Moms to plan the party with. We planned a pizza party with snow cones, outdoor games, guessing jars, and a few class treats. I think the kids had a wonderful time. I know I had such fun talking with all of my Mom friends, only one more year, how sad!
Mallory having fun with friends during pizza time.
Guessing how many in each jar.
We moved outdoors for games.
Mallory and Olivia doing the three-legged race.
All of the girls in the class locked together by their legs to race against the boys, the girls won!!
Smile!
Adorable and yummy cookies my friend Kim made. The kids also got to have snow cones, I didn't get a shot of Janette making them, sorry Janette!
I made water bottles for each of the kids as well as a yearbook/autograph book that I forgot to take pictures of and Mrs. Peters kept them at school.

No comments: