Mallory had a wonderful Fourth grade year and I am having a hard time believing it is already over. She is officially a Fifth grader, while that is so exciting to her, I am sad to say I don't want her to grow up! Well, really what I am trying to say is I am so proud of her and am not quite sure where all of the time has gone. One more year of grade school and then off to middle school. Mallory I am the luckiest Mommy in the world!!
Ready to start the last day.

All of Mrs. Peters goodbye notes from the class, so cute!

Mallory's letter to Mrs. Peters.

Mrs. Peters opening her class picture gift.

We bought 20 bags of these cookies and attached a note for Mallory to hand out to the school staff.

One last time together as a class, I showed up early and got to listen in on a very sweet chat between Mrs. Peters and the class, there were many tears.

Olivia and Mallory ready to head out the door and officially become Fifth Graders!
2 comments:
I, too, have a hard time believing they are 5th graders...top of the school next year!!
I didn't know about the sweet chat at the end of the day -- that's pretty neat! What were they saying? I don't see Logan or Alex in the picture?? LOL!
Janette, they all went around the circle and told what they were going to do over the summer and then Mrs. Peters had a sweet little chat about how much she enjoyed their class. Alex and Logan didn't want to sit in the circle, they were both off to the side together:-)
Post a Comment