Friday was Mallory's last day of school so we decided to let her have a few friends over for dinner, swimming and a sleepover. I have forgotten how old sleepovers make me feel,
lol! We sure enjoy all of Mallory's friends and had a great time having them over. Also, Mick did great in the pool without Mommy and Daddy this time! We put his little
floatie on him and he swam around all night, I think I am going to really enjoy this summer:-)

The whole group!

On your marks, get set, GO!!!

Mick having a blast all by himself!

Mick loves playing with the squirt guns and noodles!

All the girls in the
treehouse and Mick:-)

Having fun on the
swing set!

Madi got bonked on the head and Mick was helping take care of her,
lol!
2 comments:
You are SOOOOO brave! That many giggling girls all at one time...YIKES!! It sure helps that they are all great girls. It's also pretty nice that they let Mick tag along.
What a fun time -- and I agree -- such great girls and so nice to let Mick be out there! :)
Post a Comment