Sunday, January 2, 2011

Iowa Christmas

We don't normally get a chance to spend the holidays with Chris' family but this year the kids had the entire week before Christmas off giving us some time to travel and get home in time for Mallory to spend Christmas with her Dad and his family and for my Sister and her family to arrive. There are so many pictures I had to pick a few and even then there are a lot to look at.

Mick loved eating raw carrots and this picture just made me laugh!

First tractor ride of the winter.
Mick wanted to go solo!
Enjoying the ride!
It's cooolllldddd outside.
I love tractors!
and large marshmallows!
Mallory, Maddison, and Will keeping warm.
My little photographer.
Time to open presents.
Love the excitement.
Picture time.
My Mallory, she keeps looking more grown up every time I take her picture!
More presents.
Playing with all of the tractor gifts.
Mick checking out Wyatt's puzzle that Grandma Sue is helping him put together.
Playing with their gifts.
Making sugar cookies.
Mick making his cookies.
Time to wrestle!
Mick loved all of the Christmas decorations this year.
So happy!
Mick loves Daddy time!
Frosting the cookies.
The Great-Grandparents.
Fun with the cousins.
More tractor rides!
The small town we were staying in has an old historical house that is decorated for Christmas, it was a lot of fun and the kids loved it!




Checking out the combine.
Also giving the sprayer a test ride.

We had a fast trip but a nice time. I just wish the driving time were a little shorter!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Seeing all the pictures of the tractors, combines, and sprayers sure does remind me of my childhood. I can rememeber spending hours playing on them at my grandma's farm. I got my fair share of tractors as gifts too! Mick looks like he's grown about a foot since the last time I saw him! Love all the pictures!