Mallory had her first band concert yesterday, I must say they did really well for only playing three times a week for about three months now. She says this is the only year she is going to play but I hope not, she did great. Also, I was in the worst spot to get her picture so sorry you only see about half of her face in most pictures! Great job Mal, we look forward to attending more band concerts!
Mallory carried Olivia's clarinet and Olivia carried the stand.

Mrs. Duling, the Principal, introducing the band.

First song.

The whole group.

Mallory's band teacher Mr. Kirk.
All done, great performance!

Olivia and Mallory putting their instruments away.
3 comments:
They did a great job -- I enjoyed coming to watch their first performance!!
Janette, Thanks so much for coming!
Wish I could have been there! I'm sure that she did a wonderful job. Hopefully she won't quit playing. Alex is already missing his orchestra class.
Post a Comment