Well if you haven't been to our blog lately you have a lot of catching up to do. There are six new posts to read!! Enjoy and lets hope I don't get so far behind in 2011!
Wow -- loved all of the updates and loved seeing all of the pictures too! I'm so glad that you were able to spend Christmas with your dad -- and also with Laura's family. I know you all battled the horrible illness the entire time though! I wish I could get my blog updated now!!
1 comment:
Wow -- loved all of the updates and loved seeing all of the pictures too! I'm so glad that you were able to spend Christmas with your dad -- and also with Laura's family. I know you all battled the horrible illness the entire time though! I wish I could get my blog updated now!!
Post a Comment