Mallory had her first Basketball game of the season on Saturday. This is her first time ever playing and she is LOVING it!! She got to start the game and although they lost she had a great time, I think I see more basketball in our future! Go Furies!!!
3 comments:
How fun! I can't believe that she's never played before. For some reason I thought she played last year. Are those mouth guards I see in the pictures? Hope she continues to love to play!
Yes, she is wearing a mouth guard, I guess last year a couple of girls ended up with chipped teeth and I don't really want to have to go down that road, bad part is it's huge and she isn't very good at keeping it in her mouth!
It was great seeing you guys out at Farha! I'm sure we'll see more of you out there. Hopefully at some point we can catch one of Mallory's games. The more basketball the better for Caleb!! :)
Post a Comment