Dad and Chris arrived the afternoon after Christmas, needless to say it was great to see them! We celebrated Christmas and had a wonderful visit although way to short. I am noticing when we are at my own house I am not near as good at taking pictures, so I apologize. Laura and her boys came over and played and ate meals with us. Our poor Mom was at home with the stomach flu to continue on the string of illness. Thanks Dad and Chris for coming, we loved having you here!
Mick opening his present with a little help from Mallory.

Mallory opening her presents.

Dad and Chris opening their gifts.

Dad opening his calendar from Mallory.

Putting together the workbench that my Dad picked out for Mick.

Of course Mick wanted to help out!

The new tool bench.

All three boys eating dinner together.

We set up the old train that Laura and I got when we were kids.

Everyone loved the train, even Mal.

Walter learning to drive the electric train.

Baby Karl checking out the train.

Jumping on Mick's trampoline.

Cute baby Karl saying Cheese!!
1 comment:
Isn't it funny how everyone is drawn to a train? It's like they hold some magical power. Looks like everyone had a wonderful time as usual.
Post a Comment