Tuesday, September 7, 2010

They Have Arrived!!

Today I received a wonderful package in the mail, a cd full of photos from our weekend with Dad. I do have to add Mick had the stomach flu last night so I was in need of a little something exciting, hope you enjoy the pics as much as I do!




































3 comments:

Kim said...

LOVE all the pictures! What wonderful memories to hold near and dear to your heart. I'm so glad that you guys took the time to get family pictures taken. They turned out beautifully.

Janette said...

These are all such wonderful pictures -- I'm not even sure I can pick out a favorite. They all capture such wonderful personalities of everyone and the close bond that each of you share. This photographer is awesome!! So glad you were able to have this weekend with family and were able to have these pictures taken!!

Marla said...

Well . . . I must say, these are fabulous! ;) So glad I got to be there with all of you and that you like your pictures!