On Saturday we headed to McConnell Air Force Base to the air show. Once we got close we saw that amount of traffic was too much for us to handle and went and met some friends in Spirit parking lot. We saw several different airplanes put on a good show but were waiting for the BIG show the Thunderbirds! We waited, and waited, and waited all to find out that the Thunderbirds had been cancelled due to a storm moving into the area! I was so sad I didn't get to see Mick watch them fly, he is very into airplanes right now. He kept saying, "wow, cool!" over and over again! We had a great time with the Dillon family sitting and waiting! Chris and Mick got to go see the Thunderbirds on Sunday, but I was hosting a baby shower at our house so I missed out, Chris and Mick both thought they were pretty cool!!
Mallory, Mick, and Caleb checking out the air show.


Logan, Caleb, Mick, and Mallory, they all had a great time waiting together!

I thought this was a cute picture of Mick, he was still excited and enjoying the show!
2 comments:
It was a fun afternoon - thanks for coming to meet us over at Spirit!! :)
Glad you guys had a chance to get together. Had we not already had plans, we would have come and met you too!
Post a Comment