On Sunday I co-hosted a baby shower for our neighbor and good friend Jessica. I didn't know a ton of the women attending but still had a fantastic time. I was in-charge of the decorations which is right up my alley. Nothing more fun than making cute baby girl decorations! We had about 25 people attend and Jessica got some really nice gifts!
I made the baby girl tree and hand painted the blocks with baby Emily's name on it.

The table looked darling and the food was yummy!!

Gerber daisies, Jessica's favorite flower and Mallory and I filled all those baby bottles with M&M's and tied on a cute it's a girl charm.

Mallory, Abbie, and Kelsey decorating the table.

Mallory, Abbie (Jessica's daughter), and Kelsey (another co-host's daughter)

Jessica's Mother-in-Law Phyllis, Jessica, and her Mom Pat.

Me, Jessica's Aunt Joyce, Jessica, and Kathy. The three of us hosted the shower.

Everyone sitting eating.

All of the little girls that attended got to play a game where they had to guess how much crape paper it would take to go around Jessica's baby bump!

The outfit Mallory picked out for baby Emily.
2 comments:
How cute!!! No surprise that you did an awesome job with the decorations. As much fun as the shower was, I know that you are glad that it's finally over. Off to the next fun project!
Your decoration were adorable, as always! Looks like you had a great turnout. Baby showers are fun -- especially for little girls :)!
Post a Comment