Sunday, September 19, 2010

Happy 11th Birthday Mallory!

We celebrated Mallory's birthday this weekend. First of all she had a great weekend, party with friends on Friday, her actual birthday was on Saturday and she got her choice of breakfast which was Lamar's sprinkle donuts, then she spent the day playing with her new iPod and Rock Band. Saturday night we had my family over for dinner. Such a great day. As I stated on facebook, eleven years ago I took the best job in the whole world I became a Mom! I have to say where have these past eleven years gone? Mallory you are such a joy to our entire family, we are so proud of you each and every day. If I weren't so worn out I would post pictures of her parties but just don't have it in me tonight, guess 11 years have worn me out!


1 comment:

Janette said...

You are definitely a joy, Mallory and such a great friend!! So thankful to have known you since Kindergarten!! :) Hope you had a GREAT 11th birthday!!