Tonight Mallory had her only music program of the year. While it wasn't one of my favorite programs I always enjoy watching her sing. My Mom came over and had dinner and helped Mallory get ready. We took two cars incase Mick acted up and surprise, surprise Mick sat on Grandma's lap the whole time and was great, THANKS Mom! After the show we went to Baskin Robbins for a little ice cream. Thanks Mom for coming to our side of town and thanks Mallory for a great program!!

Ready for the program!!

My Mom and Mallory.

Me and Mallory at home before heading to school.

My little Mickers.

Notice the look on all the faces of the kids in the top row, don't they look thrilled to be there?

Mick sitting on Grandmas lap, he sat there the whole time!

This was a song that the parents were supposed to participate in, Snowy, Rainy, Icy, Chilly, those were the only four words of the song.

Mallory's class.

Throwing snowballs!

Having fun and getting into the song!
2 comments:
You got a great shot of all the snowballs! I agree, it wasn't one of my favorite programs either.
Ok had to laugh at ALL of the kids' faces in that first picture where you say to look at the kids on the top row! Pretty funny stuff -- when NONE of them seem to be enjoying themselves :)!!
And -- you got a FANTASTIC shot of the kids throwing snowballs!!
I haven't gone though my pics yet but I tried to take pics of different groups for yearbook too. I'm so far behind (again!) on my blog -- hopefully I can get caught up soon!!
Post a Comment