Sunday, February 7, 2010

Cincinnati!!

Here are a few pictures from our trip to Cincinnati. I can't tell you all what a wonderful time we all had! I am so lucky to be so close with my Sister, and I love it even more that we have boys 4 months apart that have a blast together! We went to not only spend time with them but to get to celebrate Walter's third Birthday. All nine of us packed into their house, thanks Laura and Sebo for putting up with all of us for the weekend. I will post all of the pictures soon but for now enjoy a few of my favorites!
All four cousins, Mick was a little unhappy but oh well, hard to get all four together!
Mallory and Walter reading books together.
Mallory reading again in the tent to both boys this time.
Happy baby Karl.
Sebo, Laura, and Karl.
Walter ready to go for a swim!
Mallory and Mick on the water slide, I bet Mick went down over 30 times and loved it every time!
Mick, Mallory and Walter, Karl was sleeping so he didn't get to be in this picture.
Sister and Brother!
This little guy is the cutest in the whole world, he is always sooo happy and has a smile for everyone!
Mallory giving baby Karl a bottle during Walter's Pump It Up party.
As usual Mick couldn't get enough of the big slides!
Mick, Mallory, Laura, and Walter going together, I think we broke a rule by doing this but oh well they all had fun!
Karl and Grandma Sue.
The whole group at the party.
Matching Lightening McQueen pj's.
Lunch at the boys table. Mick was not wanting his shirt on for some reason!
Going on a wagon ride in Walter's new wagon that Grandma Sue got him for his birthday.
We were all in the car saying goodbye to Walter, I hate goodbyes and the headache I get from the tears!

Thank you Laura, Sebastian, Walter, Karl and Sydney for letting us all invade your house for the past 5 days, we had a great time!!!

3 comments:

Kim said...

I LOVE all the pictures! Family is truly the best. It's hard not having all my family close by anymore, and I know that it's just as hard for you. I guess it makes seeing each other even more special when you get the opportunity. Looks like you all had a wonderful time, but I'm glad that you're home safely.

Janette said...

Loved seeing the pictures. Karl gets cuter and cuter each time we "see" him! The other kids are cute as well and I love seeing the boys play together -- so cute! Glad you're able to see your sister as much as you are -- although I know it's not near as much as you wish you could!

la13 said...

REALLY nice pictures!! Somehow yours are always better than mine although we take them 2 seconds apart! We had a great time too! Come back soon!