Thursday, June 4, 2009

Teacher Appreciation Week

New Album 6/4/09 3:39 PM


As if we didn't already have enough going on this week, it was also teacher appreciation week! I hate to admit but since it was a couple of weeks ago I have forgotten exactly what we did each day, but here goes a shot. On Monday each child was to take her favorite drink which is Diet Dr. Pepper. Tuesday they were supposed to bring something that was her favorite color which is red, we got her a Target gift card since it was red and she likes to shop there. Wednesday we were supposed to bring her favorite snack, red licorice. Thursday the children were all supposed to write Mrs. S. a personal thank you card. I also took cookies and a pictured of the class signed by all of the children in the class.

No comments: