![]() |
| New Album 6/12/09 11:45 PM |
I can't believe Mick is two today. Ok, I guess I can, he is getting his two year molars, learning to throw wonderful temper tantrums, busy as ever. Guess that all comes with turning two! Mick had a great day today. Started out with Mommy and Sister singing to him in his crib, quickly followed by chocolate donuts for breakfast and a super cute video from his cousin Walter which we watched at least 20 times. Next we went to gym class, then back home for nap time. Chris's parents arrived for the weekend and we headed to my Mom's house for a family dinner. He got a ton of great gifts, most of them have wheels! When we arrived home he was ready to crash and go to bed. What a fun day!


1 comment:
Happy 2nd birthday (again!), Mick! Glad you had a fun day!!
Post a Comment