I love flowers but am allergic to all of them. This year I decided I didn't care I wanted to have beautiful flower beds and I think we are on our way! I am learning as I go but enjoying every bit of it!
Beautiful!! I love flowers too! My mother-in-law is a Master Gardner and used to give us quite a bit of stuff...and help us plan how to lay it all out...but hasn't done that in awhile. I still have a lot of areas where I need to put stuff -- but haven't figured out what to get! Good job -- your yard looks GREAT!! Hope your allergies are holding up!!
1 comment:
Beautiful!! I love flowers too! My mother-in-law is a Master Gardner and used to give us quite a bit of stuff...and help us plan how to lay it all out...but hasn't done that in awhile. I still have a lot of areas where I need to put stuff -- but haven't figured out what to get! Good job -- your yard looks GREAT!! Hope your allergies are holding up!!
Post a Comment