![]() |
| New Album 6/13/09 10:33 PM |
Today we got up and spent the morning at the Zoo with Chris's parents. We hadn't been to the Zoo together as a family since before Mick was born. Mick was busy the whole time we were there and played with his tractor more than he enjoyed the animals but oh well, we had fun. Chris's parents are here until tomorrow and then they are heading back to Iowa. Mallory got to swim this afternoon. She then went to her Dad's house for the night. We grilled out hamburgers for dinner and I actually made a dessert for everyone! I know, I normally hate to cook but I got a couple of really easy and good recipes this past weekend. Mick played hard outside and crashed tonight. He is having a great birthday weekend. One more party to go!


No comments:
Post a Comment