Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Jonas Brothers

New Album 6/23/09 9:36 PM


Mallory and I took off with the Zorn family to Tulsa last night for a quick girls trip to see the Jonas Brothers. Mallory, Madi, and Madi's cousin Haley went to the concert. Melanie and I walked in the 107 degree heat, had dinner and a great evening of talking while the girls attended the concert. We had a blast, they all looked so super cute. They came of the concert wired, at least Mallory did. I think we finally got to bed at 1:30 or 2. We had a great time and hope to do another road trip with them in the future.

2 comments:

Janette said...

GREAT pictures!! Looks like they all had such a fun time! Who made the backs of their shirts? I couldn't tell what they said, only that they each had their names on the back. Cute!! Loved that Mallory left her phone number -- I should call it and have Chris act like he's Joe hahaha!!

So -- are you going back for Taylor Swift in Sept?? :)

Kim said...

Looks like they had an awesome time! Their matching clothes are adorable.