Saturday, April 3, 2010

Taylor Swift Concert!

On Thursday night I took Mallory and two of her friends to the new Intrust Bank Arena to see Taylor Swift. We were very lucky and not only got 4 box seat tickets we also got a parking pass that let us park right next to the front doors. I will admit, Taylor puts on an awesome concert, she is young and has a ton of energy! The girls came over around 5:30 and finished getting ready and we headed to the concert, once there we made our way up to the box. We were treated to some pizza and cookies for dinner. Gloriana was the first opening act followed by Kellie Pickler. The girls wanted to get some Taylor Swift t-shirts so we headed to the SWAG booth, boy was I in shock at the amount of people in line, we ended up waiting for 4o minutes. All three girls got a t-shirt, backpack and light up necklace. We headed back to the box just in time to catch Kellie sing two songs and then wait for Taylor to come out. Once she came out she preformed for a little over two hours and did a great job. I was lucky to get to watch these three lucky girls have a great evening!
Mallory, Madi, and Olivia ready to head to the concert.
Showing off the backs of their t-shirts.
Another shot of their art work.
At the arena.
Excited for the concert to begin.
Gloriana
Kellie Pickler
So excited for the show to begin!
Say cheese!
Finally it's time for Taylor!!!
The big screen right behind the stage.
Taylor went out in the audience and preformed a couple of songs.
Taylor playing the piano.
Smile!
The words NO are written in water, very cool!
Getting ready to leave the box and head home!
As we were leaving there was a Taylor Swift semi in our parking lot getting ready to load up, the girls wanted their picture taken next to it.

2 comments:

Janette said...

Loved all the pictures -- looks like the girls had a night to remember for sure!! Wow -- and you had GREAT seats...not only were they super comfy they were great seats for the stage too! So much fun for each of them! You are so awesome to take them to all of those fun things!

Kim said...

I've gotta say that I LOVE Taylor Swift. I didn't realize that Kellie was opening for her. What a great concert, and a great bunch of memories.