Sunday, April 4, 2010

Saturday Night Church and Easter Egg Dyeing

We usually don't go to Church on Saturday night but since Easter Sunday is always so busy and Church is packed this is the one weekend we attend on Saturday night. As you can see by the pictures that Mick wanted nothing to do with being in pictures last night but I loved his outfit. I think he looks so handsome in sweater vests, and Mallory looks beautiful in her dress of choice for the evening. As usual Mick didn't want to go to the nursery but we didn't get called out to get him this time around which was nice. After we got home from Church Mallory and I spent the rest of the evening dyeing Easter eggs (I will write another post with more pictures and details of our egg project.) Hope you all had a wonderful and happy Easter!!
Mallory and our bunny friend!
Well we tried is all I am going to say...
He had just gotten up from his nap so he was a little sleepy.
Mick playing with his trains.
Mallory and one dozen of our eggs.
All of the eggs that we dyed this weekend.



1 comment:

Kim said...

The eggs are beautiful! It was nice to see you at church on Saturday, although it did feel a bit weird not going on Sunday. Love Mick's sweater vest!