This weekend was beautiful, a little windy for my liking but the sun was out so we were outside enjoying it! Yesterday we went to Sedgwick County park and let the kids feed the duck and then Mick run around at the playground. After Mick was worn out we let Mallory pick where she wanted to go and she chose Towne East, so we ended the evening with a little fun shopping! Here are a few pictures from our visit to the park.
Daddy and Mick throwing bread.

So much for throwing small pieces this time it was the whole slice.

Mallory and Chris.

If you enlarge this picture you will notice Mick has quit throwing pieces and eating the bread himself.

Climbing the wall at the park.

He loves running up and down this little hill.

Mick loved the slides as well.

Mallory having fun with Mick on the slide.

Wanting to be like big sister.

Smile, once again Mick won't look at the camera.

Fun on the swing.

Great picture of Mallory.
2 comments:
The weather was gorgeous! It looks like Mick had a famous time feeding the ducks. The one of him eating the bread is priceless! I love that playground at SG CO Park. Too bad everyone else does too! lol!
Wow -- I'm finally getting caught up on your blog. Think I'll ever get caught up on mine now? Yeah -- maybe not. I should probably just chuck all the "past" posts...and start with current ones just to get to blogging again!
Love all of your Easter pics and park pics. Love love love the Easter eggs you & Mallory did, I might have to try that next year! So pretty!!
Also -- I, too, love the last picture of Mallory on this post! She is so pretty -- and looks so grown-up!!! :)
Post a Comment