Saturday, November 27, 2010

Study Buddies

Mallory's class is study buddies with a class of second graders. They get together and do projects, and overall just have a good time. Their project for October was to get to make individual pumpkin pies, I was asked to come help so I got to join in on the fun. I must say Mallory has the most adorable little girl and she loves Mallory to death, so cute!
Mrs. Morrow explaining the pie instructions.
Going over all of the ingredients.
Getting started, adding the sugar.
Hailie kept hanging on to Mallory, she is so darn cute!
Cheese!
Doing a cross word search together after they had made their pies.
Having fun together!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Study buddies is such a wonderful program for both the older and younger students. I'm so glad that the kids had the opportunity to make pies together. Looks like Mallory's buddy has really taken a liking to her.