Mallory had her Halloween party on Friday afternoon. I am one of the room Mother's and had great fun helping with the party. I will miss all of my Mom friends I have made next year when we move on to Middle School!
The party started with a yummy snack from my good friend Kim!

Mallory and her group having their snack.

Mallory and Ashton, they had the same costume!

The whole class.

The girls.

The boys.

They played the
TP mummy game, this is Chris Dillon with the girls.

Kris Snyder and the boys. The girls won the competition.

Decorating a cup and filling it with snack mix.

Look at that form! Pumpkin bowling, at least this time bowling she didn't break any bones!!

My friend Janette put together a tray where the class had 30 seconds to look and then remember everything on the tray.
2 comments:
Thanks you SO much Amy for all your hard work planning the party. I'm going to miss having you around to help with parties once we move.
Thanks, Amy for ALL that you do for our class parties....you are the BEST!! I know we won't have parties next year...but it will still be very odd not having you/Mallory in the same building as Logan!!!
Kim -- maybe we could skype Halloween party planning meetings? :))
Post a Comment