Last night we had a great time trick or treating! Mallory went with her friends and we went with our neighbors. Mallory was a beautiful bumble bee and Mick was supposed to be Buzz
Lightyear but he saw Mal's costume and didn't want to be Buzz. He just went as Mick and still had a blast!
Mallory all ready to go. Notice the pose to try and hide the cast!

Smile.

Cheese!

Mallory playing the piano at Paws and Mary's house.

Playing while Mom and Dad talk for a little while.

Happy boy!

Mary, Mallory and Paws.

Mallory and her friends.

Madi's dog had a m
ohawk and I thought he looked
sooo cute!

Trick or treating.

Keeping up with the girls.

He decided he wanted to pull his wagon, he was exhausted when we got home!

Is anyone home?

Mick and his Daddy.

Candy face.

Sorting through their candy.
Laura, Sebastian, Karl and Walter, we missed trick or treating with you guys but loved the pictures!!

Walter, Karl and friends.
Laura and the boys!
2 comments:
I think the bumble bee costume must have been the most popular this year. We saw a ton of bees last night! Too bad Mick wouldn't wear his costume, you could have had Buzz and buzz! Haha! Glad to hear they both had a great time. As much as I hate Halloween, I do love seeing how happy the kids are when they trick-or-treat.
I think "plain ol' Mick" is pretty darn cute myself!! :) Looks like both kids had a great time! I'm always glad to see Halloween come and then go...not a favorite of mine, but I know the kids love it!
Post a Comment