Now that Mallory is a big 5
th grader she has the chance to be a study buddy to a 2
nd grader. She was assigned the most darling little girl named
Haillie. Today was their fist day together and my friend Janette was at school and got these adorable pictures, thanks so much Janette! Mallory is already planning out what to get her for a little Christmas gift. So fun being a 5
th grader!!
I love this picture, they both look so cute!

Mallory and Haillie telling the class what they learned about one another.
1 comment:
I will admit, Mallory got assigned the cutest little girl...but Mallory was so sweet with her! Held her hand when walking up to the front of the class, etc. This little girl just clung to Mallory -- it was sooo cute!! I'm sure they will form quite an awesome bond throughout the year. How SWEET that she's planning a Christmas gift for her. We should see if the whole class would exchange a small Christmas gift with their buddies....that would be SO much fun!!
Post a Comment