Sunday, August 15, 2010

Meet Your Teacher Night

Last Thursday was a first in our house, we had MYTN for BOTH kids. I will admit is seemed really weird taking supplies and meeting a teacher for Mick, he seems to little to be starting pre-school. We went to Mal's school first and spent about an hour there meeting her new teacher Mrs. Morrow and of course visiting all of her past teachers. I think she is going to have a great 5th (choke, choke, how can she be this old already?) grade year! Next we went to Mick's school. I really like his lead teacher Miss Jamie, I am still really nervous about the whole program but praying it will be a wonderful experience for Mick.
Mallory and a couple of her friends that were there the same time we were.
Mallory at her desk, she didn't want to have to take this picture, so that's the reason for the silly face.
Mick's school.
Mick has his own locker with his name on it. He gets to put his backpack and coat in here, he really liked this part.
Playing with some of the toys while we looked around the class and met his teachers.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Can't wait to see what Mick thinks of school...and frankly, you too. I'm guessing that Kaleb may be starting school earlier than I'd like too.

Janette said...

Super cute -- I love that he has his own locker -- tooo fun!! Can't wait to see his first day of school pics tomorrow -- I'm sure he will do GREAT! :)