Monday, July 12, 2010

Trip to Iowa

We just got home from out trip to Iowa. Here are a few cute picture to share before I upload all 365 pictures we took while we were there. We had a very nice time I just forget how much I hate, ummm I mean love riding in the car. Enjoy the pics, I am off to do some major laundry!!
Here we go, 8 hours of driving time ahead of us!
Mick was pretty happy most of the way.
We stopped at a toy store in Kansas City and Mick carried the box for this airplane to the front of the store and set it on the counter so Chris couldn't resist buying it for him. We had it ready to go the next morning and boy was he excited! Thank you , thank you, thank you was repeated many times, so super cute.
Mallory swimming at Aunt Nancy's house. I love all the fields in the background.
Another great picture of Mallory at Doug and Nancy's house.
Mick thought it was great fun throwing the ball into the soybeans and having Daddy find it.
Mallory got to drive the ranger, one of her favorite things to do.
We celebrated Mick's birthday with Chris' family. Mick got a new t-ball set.
Water gun fight at the hotel pool.
Mallory took some really cute pictures of Mick.
Grandma Sue (Madsen) Mick, Mallory, Maddison, and Will.
Our family!
Great-Grandma Madsen, Grandpa Bill, Chris, Mick, Will and Wyatt.

Great-Grandma Madsen, Grandpa Bill, Nicole, Kiera, Maddison, Mallory.
Chris and Mallory infront of Chris' fraternity in Ames.
Mick saying I am ready to join!!
The Campanile in Ames.
Nicole and Ben had five little gray kittens and Mallory was in heaven!
Will and Mick enjoyed playing in the sand box together.
Mick decided he didn't need any clothes to run through the sprinklers, a great benefit when you are out on a farm!
Playing with playdough, the two little boys still didn't think they needed clothes.
Maddison and Mallory.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Looks like you had a great trip, all things considered! I'm sure that Chris' grandparents were glad to see you guys. You got lots of cute pictures. Can't wait to see the rest.

Janette said...

Wow -- sounds like you had a great time! I'm so glad! Loved seeing all of the pics!!