Friday, July 16, 2010

Exploration Place!

Today Mallory suggested we take Mick to Exploration Place, she had just been there with her Dad's family and thought Mick would have fun. I will admit I usually don't like taking Mick to those places by myself because the the time I take the stroller, diaper bag and everything else chasing him all over the place becomes difficult. Mick was fantastic today, he had so much fun and I have to add that he has the best sister every! Mallory was so good to play with him and make sure he saw everything. Such a fun day for the three of us! I have the best kids ever, I love them to death!

Playing at the water table.
Next stop the sand and water table.
Checking out the tornado.
Practicing for the real harvest in Iowa!
Mick loved the Mini train city, he could of stayed in there all day.
We walked in to see the main exhibit "Grossology" we entered and in the next picture you will see why we quickly left.
This lovely lady started talking and scared Mick to death! We had to go to another room.
Mallory and Mick on the teeter totter, it was musical and Mick loved it.
More, more, more!
Throwing stuffed animals down the plastic tubes.
Mallory waiting for Mick so patiently.
Riding the horse roller coaster.
Such a handsome firefighter.
Going down the intestine slide. This was in the Grossology exhibit, we entered through the back avoiding the scary lady:-)
Shooting boogers at a nose.

Thanks for such a great day, good idea Mallory!

2 comments:

Kim said...

I could watch the trains forever too! Every time we go, I find something new. Looks like both the kids had a great time. My kids have been begging to go back this summer.

Janette said...

Looks like fun and I will agree -- Mallory is a GREAT big sister!! I keep saying I'm going to take my kids to see the Grossology exhibit...but alas, the summer has filled up with other things the way it always does....maybe we'll get there eventually!