We just returned this evening from one of the best weekends ever! We stayed at The Biltmore Spa and Resort in Phoenix, AZ. if you have a moment you should check out their website. We traveled there for our cousin Matts wedding. The entire resort was amazing and so was the wedding. I will upload all of the pictures later but thought I would share a few favorites!!

Phoenix here we come!!

We were so lucky to get to take this wonderful plane to Arizona and back.

Mallory and Karl.

Many hours playing with cars and airplanes.

My super cute nephew Karl. I could only hold him when Mick wasn't looking.

We spent many hours at this amazing pool!

Mick loved every minute of pool time!

So did Mallory!

She even got to have lunch at the bar in the pool, how fun is that?

My Mom and Mallory.

My handsome boys!

My Grandpa and Mary Frances.

My Sister and her adorable family.

Mallory and Isabella (Her Dad is the one that got married.)

Mick is such a flirt, he loves getting kisses from Mommy!
2 comments:
Love all the pics! Looks like you all had a great time being together! Was Mallory in the wedding? Both of your nephews are adorable, but Karl has gotten sooo big and is sooo cute!! Love those little cheeks!! :)
I can't believe how much Karl looks like Mick! Bet Mallory loved eating poolside! You sure did have awesome weather for your trip.
Post a Comment