Monday, November 2, 2009

Art Class

Mallory attended another art class on Sunday and once again came home with an AWESOME piece of art work. Chris would like this one in his office and I think it will look perfect!!
I love the colors in this canvas so appropriate for fall.
I can't wait to see what she brings home in December!!

2 comments:

Kim said...

I'm kicking myself for not signing Alex and Katie up sooner. With soccer, I just didn't want anything else on the weekend. Now I'm wishing I had the artwork.

Janette said...

I'm with Kim -- I wish we had the time to sigh the boys up for more paint classes...Sundays are just usually very crazy with church, etc! But -- I wish I had more artwork. I absolutely love the job that the kids do...and Jen Kern!

GREAT job, Mallory -- it looks awesome!!