On Tuesday my sister Laura and her two boys Walter and Karl arrived. It was so good to get to see them all again. We have been busy playing with them and having a great time, although Mick gets REALLY jealous when ever I hold Karl. We also celebrated Mallory's birthday at school on Wednesday since the kids are out of school on Friday. This morning we had a "Family" meeting and Chris took Mallory, Walter and Mick for us and looks like they all had a great time. Did I ever mention I have such a great hubby?? There will be more pictures to come of Mallory's birthday and the rest of Laura & Families time here but for now these will have to do!
2 comments:
Thanks for sharing some pictures of your adorable nephews and your darling kids. I love to see cousins playing together...it just warms my heart.
LOVE these pictures. I especially thought the pictures of Mick & Walter playing on the slide were sweet! They were both giggling and having such a great time together! Enjoyed seeing updated pics of Karl too. Glad you're having such a great week with your sister & nephews!!
Post a Comment