It is so hard to believe my baby is now double digits! Mallory got to spend the night at my Mom's house on Thursday night, and wake up on here Birthday with Mom, Laura, and family. Chris, Mick and I made it to the East side with Crispy Creme donuts as requested and lots of goodies for Mallory. She got some really great gifts and this was the first year for NO toys! I took Mallory shopping in the afternoon for a little time together and we had such fun. She is such a great person and Daughter, I love her to pieces! Happy 10th Birthday Mal, we love you!!!
Birthday donuts!!!

iTunes gift cards!!

Under water camera.

This one always crack me up when I go wake her up in the morning! She loves sleeping with these masks on.

1 comment:
Happy "double digit" birthday, again, Mallory! Looks like you hit the jackpot with gifts!! We have 5 more months before Logan hits double digits! :)
Post a Comment